Hospitality Internship in Guangdong
Duration: 3-6 months
Stipend: 3000 RMB/month
Other Benefits: Meals
About the company:
This hotel, located near Jiangmen’s top-rated entertainment venues and a mere 10 minutes from public transportation, features 325 rooms with access to three different restaurants, ranging from Western-style to Cantonese specialties. The space also provides a large meeting area and ballroom, well-equipped with modern technology for any business needs.
Employees will complete daily, weekly and monthly tasks and functions as listed below.
- Provide tourist and entertainment information to guests
- Assist guests with check-in and check-out
- Provide information regarding hotel amenities, services and restaurants
- Assist guests in scheduling events and reservations
- Answer and operate switchboard and provide assistance in reserving and booking
- Answer guest questions as necessary and remedy any issues or complaints
- Inform supervisory staff of any outstanding safety issues or equipment malfunctions
- Maintain front desk presence at all times for customer assistance
- Accurately handle and count money
Additional requirements for position are listed below.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Friendly and professional appearance and attitude