Duration: 3-6 months
Stipend: 3000 RMB/month
Accommodation: Not provided
Other benefits: N/A
About the company:
A Hong Kong company with 30 offices in 14 countries with an annual turnover of more than 115 million USD. The company employs 1500 full-time staff. It provides comprehensive end-to-end mobility service tailored for the clients’ needs. The company provides innovative, practical and high-quality services that improve business operations. The mission of the company is adding value for clients, business partners and colleagues through consistent pursuit of excellence and a professional approach.
- Prepare shipping documents, including packing lists, proformas, invoices, etc.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Research potential partners
- Prepare customs information for the exporter
- Carrier routing and scheduling
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Quality control on outsourced packaging
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Other work assigned by the leader
- Education in the field of business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken English
- Motivated and hard working
- Well organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience in logistic preferred but not required