HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIPS IN CHINA
Short Description of Hospitality Internships in China
The hospitality internship program is suitable for those who want to gain practical knowledge of the hospitality/tourism industry. It can be a great opportunity for students and graduates to put their theoretical knowledge into practice. We mostly cooperate with 4 and 5 star international hotels. We have placed interns in Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, and many other cities!
Room Division (Front Office, Guest Relations, Reservation, Concierge, PBX)
Food and Beverage
What do you get?
All the hotels we cooperate with provide meals and accommodations free of charge. In addition, hotels provide a stipend of 2.000 – 4.000 CNY per month. Please check the list on the right side of the page to see what is included in our fee.
- Application form (In order to apply, you must fill in the online application form.)
- Interview (Once we receive the application form, we will schedule an interview with our staff).
- Deposit (Eligible candidates need to pay a deposit of 200 EUR (230 USD) in order to secure the placement).
- Offer (After the deposit payment, we will start searching for a suitable company according to your requirements).
- Arrival (Once the placement is confirmed, we will provide you with all necessary information regarding your arrival in China).
Available Cities for Hospitality Internships in China
- In order to participate in our programs, you must be between 16 and 30 years old, open minded, flexible, non-judgmental and willing to adapt to a new culture.
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Pick Up
- Pre-departure Consultation
- Police Registration Assistance
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Social events*
- SIM Card*
- Transportation Card*
- Certificate upon completion
*available only to interns in Beijing